The foremost step to protect the school premises (or campus)
- Secure and trusted access for authorized users.
- Safe campus for students, teachers, parents and management.
- Issued with a unique key to provide access to authorized users in the secured areas.
- Smart card contains identity details of the individual which is scanned and checked.
- Facilitates high security
- Easy to carry cards
- Fast and accurate authentication (less than 1 sec.)
- Reduces administrative cost.
- Optional Feature.
Types of Smart Cards
- Contact Smart Card.
- Contactless Smart Card.
Working of Physical Access Management
How does the system work ?
The hardware like contact or reader is installed at the door and wired into a controller.
The control system checks the permission and grants access for authorized users and deny access for the unauthorized ones.
The admin can configure system settings, schedules, and authorized users.
The admin can also view all the details regarding the user’s checked in and checked out data and also the areas they used.
Wednesday October 23, 2019
Benefits and Features of Smart Card Management System
People nowadays prefer online transactions and other payment options to make things happen. Hence chances are high...Read More
Thursday October 17, 2019
How a Student Smart Card Makes the Librarian's Job Simple
For effortless productivity, smart cards are used in almost every department of educational institutions. More and more...Read More