- Students no longer needs to carry money to school
- Students can access Smart cards in school canteen, school stationery shop
- Can be used in school library for paying fines
- Parents can credit money in Smart cards as required
- Parents get notified when your ward access cashless payment feature
- Parents can easily pay school fee and bus fee
Benefits for School Management
- Lower time and effort
- User friendly
- Saves paper work
- Reduce manual effort
Benefits for Parents
- Quick and easy way to pay school and bus fees
- Consumes less time
Benefits for Students
- Reduce the risk of theft
- Can easily pay library fine
- Can be used in school canteen for buying foods
- Can be used in school stationery shop to buy books, pens etc
Point Of Sale Apps
One of the most crucial elements of our Cashless Payment System is our POS Apps.When carrying out transactions using Smart Cards, parents, staff and students are using our POS facility which has two key interfaces - one the web and other on mobile. It is through this facility that cashless payment works for school library, canteen, stationary shop etc.
The web app provides an interface for the school admin to be in control of back end purposes such as adding users, creating stores, categories and products respectively. They can also use it to manage each point of sales, cashiers and generate various monthly reports.
Be it the Cashier at the Canteen or the Library or any point of sale in the school, the SchoolSmartCards POS App will make it easy for them to connect to the School ERP and inventory, collect payment and keep track of all purchases. It’s easy for school administration too as each cashier can have a different user profile for better management.